Sunday, February 26, 2006

I was inspired today

It's been a long week...haven't felt much like sewing...I feel like I am in this holding pattern waiting for something to happen.

And then today I was inspired. It was a simple thing really. Read two sewing reviews over on Patternreview and something clicked. I could feel it physically turn over in my soul. One review was of a pair of pants but it was the fabric that was used. It made me think I have something similar to that. I could make a pair of pants this afternoon from my TNT pants pattern. The first click.

But then in another post on Patternreview someone included a link in their post to a pattern and my mind did a "stand to attention." I thought I have some fabric like that! Went and looked in my fabric closet and there it was! I got off my behind and quickly serged the ends and threw it into the washing machine. I printed out a picture of the jacket thinking I know how I would make it and there it was I was inspired....

So I am off to sew....because finally I am inspired!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Carolyn! I know just how you feel, and it's like a great weight is lifted when you suddenly just "have" to sew again. Right now. And, you have an idea. I can't wait to hear more about the pants and jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your info today. Continue writing. Time to scoot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails