Monday, May 18, 2015

Curvy Sketchbook by Cashmerette

I was gifted both the small and larger versions of these sketchbooks for my upcoming birthday. However, I would have bought them both anyway, to support my friend Jenny.


I think that it's an awesome idea that she decided to make the croquis full sized so that us curvy girls can get a better idea of how garments look on our fuller shapes when we're imaging/dreaming/designing our own new garments! 

I'm sure you're asking why I would have bought both versions ~ but hey one can go in my handbag for when I'm shopping in the garment district, or dreaming up new ideas on the bus, or daydreaming at my desk. The larger version allows me to keep it in the sewing cave and to add a swatch, capturing all of the pertinent information that I need to sew/create a new garment.

We've all seen the other sketchbooks that have swept through the sewing community. However, can I state again that this one is for us curvy girls. If you want to own a copy of either version or both, please order them here. They are presently 20% off so get one now... you won't regret it.

Finally, I need to say that I only endorse products that I actually use and believe in. I've known about these sketchbooks from the inception through the actual publishing. It's a wonderful tool to help with planning your creations and worth spending your precious sewing dollars on!

...as always more later! 

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, you have yours. I am still waiting. I did order it the day it was 1st announced - so hopefully it will be here soon. I am so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the larger version for myself back when Jenny announced the book. I'm really looking forward to its arrival and getting to "play"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails